Mar 11, 2011

The legendary leader




The time of revolution is over…..
I go up and fly with my thoughts while I’m listening to my father`s words
Iraq protests 4\3\2011
He is from a generation called themselves the generation of changes (there was a time when the young people decide for their destiny by themselves and they chose the right person in the right place
This time is over since the method of (the person who will stoke in the right place) is the only method
And the leader who leads many and many generations of the people
I was feel so sorry for my mother because she lives in a time have many leaders
And I think between myself how could she live without the biggest and the greatest and……etc leader in the world
But today I live in time that the youth is changing his on destiny
And the time of change is woke up from his long time sleep
But today I wonder for how long we will live until the unique leader is back in the track again????

No comments:

Post a Comment